Listing all casinos accepting PayPal
PayPal was founded in 1998 and has quickly become a global leader in online payment solutions with more than 164 million accounts worldwide. PayPal allows anyone to pay and get paid online in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information. PayPal is an instant, secure and easy way to fund your account.
Casinos that accept PayPal
|Casinos ▲||User Rating ▼||US ▼||Signup Bonus ▼||Match ▼||Software ▼||Review|
|50Buy $25 get an extra $50 on the house + 77 free spins on the Kathmandu slot.$/€/£...||200 %||Review|
|200Get a 100% match bonus of up to $200/£100/1400€ + get a free spin every day for a whole year.$/€/£||100 %||Review|
|501st Deposit 50% Bonus - up to $50 FREE!$/€/£...||50 %||Review|
Regardless of which Signup Bonus you choose, be sure that it suits you. We only recommend online casinos that have a good standing with the industry, but please remember to check with the casino’s terms and conditions before playing for real money.
- Instant online payments, requests are processed immediatedly.
- Recipients of your payments can electronically transfer their money to a checking account, send money to friends, or shop online.
- Minimize your accounting paperwork with a downloadable transaction history. Reconcile exceptions easily by automatically returning unclaimed funds.
- A fee of 2.0% of the payment amount with a cap of $1.00 USD (or its equivalent in the payment currency) is assessed on each payment made with Mass Payment.
- 24/7 phone and e-mail support.
Quick Summary of PayPal Fees
Send money transaction fees:
- Send money ---> Free
- Receive money (funded by PayPal) ---> Free for personal account holders.
From 1.9% to 2.9% + $0.30 USD for Premier/Business accounts.
- Receive money (Credit Card, Debit Card or Buyer Credit) ---> from 2% to 4.9% +$0.30 USD for personal account holders. For Premier/Business account holders fees range from 1.9% to 2.9% + $0.30 USD. Fee varies depending on the kind of transaction (domestic/U.S. or cross border payments). For more details visit PayPals website.
Upload & Deposit fees:
- Add funds ---> Free for all accounts
- Withdraw funds ---> Free for bank accounts in the U.S. and Germany. Also Free for UK bank accounts if £50.00 GBP or more is withdrawn, otherwise £0.25 GBP will be charged. PayPal may charge a minimal fee for withdrawals to any other bank/country. They charge you at the time of withdrawal. For a complete list of ALL countries and their respective fees visit PayPal's website.
Regardless of which Signup Bonus you choose, be sure that it suits you. We only recommend casinos that have a good standing with the industry, but please remember to check with the casino’s terms and conditions before playing for real money.